Bevan's Quarterly Challenge
A while ago I was thinking about how it seems that 'community' is starting to disappear in our world. I truly believe that there's so much value in having groups of people to connect with so this concerns me. I thought to myself that maybe I should create something that can help to build community in the area that I'm known for. So that's why Bevan's Quarterly Challenge began.
Every four months I will come up with a physical challenge that is designed to be inclusive so anyone can have fun with it.
Here's some quick things to know the Quarterly Challenge:
- The Quarterly Challenge is always free.
- We use email to keep in touch.
- It's always run in Christchurch.
- Anyone can come along. So get your friends involved.
- There will always be coffee and chatting after the challenge.
Sign up to this newsletter so I can I keep in touch with you about what we will be doing each quarter. Don't worry I won't spam you. If you have any questions you can contact me here.